- 8 French lamb cutlets, trimmed of any excess fat
- 2 teaspoons ras el hanout or Moroccan seasoning
- 500 g baby new potatoes, quartered
- 3 teaspoons rapeseed oil
- 2 small red onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, cored, deseeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, cored, deseeded and sliced
- 75-100 g shredded kale, rinsed
- 8 small vine tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons low fat natural yogurt
- Extra ras el hanout or Moroccan seasoning to garnish
- Small handful fresh mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, 200°C Fan, Gas Mark 7.
- Put the potatoes in a large non-stick roasting tray. Add half the oil, season, toss gently and cook for 15 minutes.
- Put the cutlets on a clean chopping board. Season and dust on both sides with the ras el hanout or the Moroccan seasoning. Cover and set aside.
- Remove the tray from the oven and shake to loosen the potatoes. Add the onions, peppers and the remaining oil. Return to the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Add the kale and arrange the cutlets on top of the vegetables. Return to the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes, turning the cutlets halfway during cooking, then add the tomatoes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and drizzle with the yogurt, a little extra ras el hanout or Morrocan seasoning and fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately.
Serving: 442gCalories: 386kcalCarbohydrates: 27.9gProtein: 28.9gFat: 16.1gSaturated Fat: 5.8gSalt: 0.41gFibre: 6.9gSugars: 10.7gVitamin B12: 0.5µgPrint Recipe