- 300 g pork stir-fry strips or 4 pork loin medallions, fat removed and cut into 1cm strips
- Grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 50 g freshly chopped coriander
- 1 x 150 g carton fat-free natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 soft wholewheat tortillas
For the salsa:
- 6 tomatoes, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely diced
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pork stir-fry strips, the grated zest and juice of 1 lime, smoked paprika and quarter of the freshly chopped coriander. In a small bowl, stir in a further quarter of fresh coriander into the yogurt and set both bowls aside.
- To prepare the salsa, mix together the tomatoes in a large bowl with the remaining lime zest and juice and the red onion. Season to taste.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a medium frying pan and fry the pork strips for 1 minute, remove from heat and add 2–3 tablespoons of warm water. Return the frying pan to the heat and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until the meat juices run clear.
- Warm the tortillas through according to the pack instructions. Spoon some salsa across the centre of each tortilla, add the remaining coriander, and top with a spoonful of the cooked pork strips and a dollop of yogurt. Roll up and serve the fajitas immediately.
Serving: 398gCalories: 469kcalCarbohydrates: 54.2gProtein: 34.2gFat: 11.3gSaturated Fat: 3.3gSalt: 1.61gFibre: 6.8gSugars: 9.5gVitamin B12: 0.4µgIron: 2.82mgPrint Recipe
Why not try serving with corn tortillas for a truly authentic experience?